PureView Health Center's Website and Telecommunications Data Privacy Notice
In addition to non-medical information, this notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
PureView Health Center’s (PureView) policy is to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. PureView will not sell, trade, rent or release your personal information (name, email address, postal address, telephone, etc.) to others without your consent. This site contains links to other sites, PureView is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
We respect and work to protect your privacy. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, the practices of this site or your dealings with PureView you may contact us.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices in regard to your use of the PureView website. For additional information concerning protection and use of your private health information, please see our Privacy Practices statement or contact the PureView Health Center HIPAA Privacy Officer at 630 North Last Chance Gulch, Helena, Montana 59601. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please cease use of our website. If you still have any questions or concerns after reading this notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in online services, or when you otherwise contact us through our online or telephonic services. You are consenting to collection of data pursuant to this Notice by continued use of our online and telephonic services.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our online services, including the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following information when you provide such information to us:
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- mailing addresses
Payment Data. Currently, we do not collect payment data on our website. If we do add this functionality in the future, this policy will be updated accordingly.
Information automatically collected. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our online services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include other identifiable information such as your device and usage information, device characteristics, operating system, device name, device model, IP addresses, and other technical information. A device user’s navigation to the Patient Portal link may be collected. However, information provided to our third-party Business Associate, which manages the Patient Portal, such as your login information, is kept separately from the information collected during your use of our website, pureviewhealthcenter.org. Information that is automatically collected through your use of our website, pureviewhealthcenter.org, is primarily utilized for internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Information collected through these technologies includes:
- Device Data.We collect device data such as information about your phone, tablet, or computer you use to access our online services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as application identification numbers and system configuration information.
- Location Data.We collect location data, which may include information about your device’s precise or imprecise location. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. You can opt out of the collection of this information either by refusing access to the information when prompted or by disabling the location setting on your device. If you choose to opt out, you may not have access to certain aspects of our online services.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, some of which may depend on how you interact with our services, including to:
- Provide, improve, and administer our services.
- Communicate with those who utilize our services, including you.
- For security and fraud prevention purposes.
- Compliance with state and federal laws, when and where applicable.
- Transmittal of administrative information to you, such as details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as when it is necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest and/or prevent harm.
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share information with the Third Parties, below, for administrative purposes and to process information. Other uses and disclosures to third parties will be made only with your written authorization.
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents (“) who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Google Analytics for HubSpot, which provide web and mobile analytics.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have a legal duty to protect your personal health information. We aim to protect your personal health, and non-health, information through the implementation of a system of organizational and technical security measures. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access our website within a secure environment.
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
In certain situations, you may request to review, update, delete your personal information, or revoke this and prior authorizations. To inquire about the ability to review, update, or delete personal information, or revoke an authorization, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, by continued use of our online services, you are consenting to collection of data pursuant to this Notice. Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice, the practices of this site or your dealings with PureView.