Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Services
If you're struggling with your mental health, please know you're not alone. There's help available through a designated helpline, 9-8-8, that provides support and guidance during challenging times. It's essential to seek immediate assistance if your distress has escalated to a crisis. Mental well-being is crucial, and professionals are always ready to help. Don't hesitate to reach out for the support you need.
Our behavioral health practitioners collaborate with primary care providers to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Behavioral health services
- Counseling and behavioral medicine
- Screening and assessment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Case management
- Patient education
- Addiction counseling
- Peer support
- Child and Adolescent Therapy Services
PureView Health Center is here to offer our support no matter who you are or what you're going through. We provide a wide range of services to help anyone in need, regardless of age, background, or health condition.
At PureView, we empower patients to actively participate in their health management. We understand that mental and emotional well-being is as important as physical health, so we offer integrated behavioral health services. Whether it's stress, worry, chronic illnesses, or emotional concerns interfering with your daily life, we're here to offer support and assistance every step of the way.
Our team approach ensures that our dedicated team of caring professionals addresses the patient's physical, behavioral, and emotional well-being. Our behavior care helps you cope with the stress of hectic, demanding lives. Our psychological frame of mind impacts our physical health just as physical conditions impact our emotions. Our behavioral health providers are here to help you with the following:
- Substance use
- Making healthy lifestyle choices if you need to manage a chronic condition like diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Other conditions affecting your health.
At PureView, we believe in an integrated healthcare approach where our counselors and physicians work together to offer mental health screenings and brief therapies to patients during the same visit in the exam room. This ensures that patients receive comprehensive care for all their physical, emotional, and behavioral needs.
What is Integrated Care?
PureView's approach to healthcare is centered around the concept of "integrated healthcare," which means treating patients holistically and caring for all their physical, emotional, behavioral, and social needs.
We believe that everyone could use a helping hand from time to time, and that's why we offer a compassionate and unbiased third party who can listen, problem-solve, and suggest new ways to handle difficult situations.
Behavioral Health Consultation
Through our partnerships with local behavioral health services, PureView offers immediate support to PureView providers and their patients in areas such as behavioral health concerns, coping with chronic illness and life problems, and behavioral change assistance in a variety of areas such as weight loss, medication compliance, and lifestyle change.
The Behavioral Healthcare Team will provide immediate and personal follow-up to the PureView primary care providers, including findings and recommendations.
What type of services does our integrated behavioral healthcare team offer?
- Assessment of mental health and substance use concerns to help guide a physician’s treatment.
- Close collaboration with our primary care providers at and between primary care visits.
- Help with crisis management.
- Brief therapy for focused concerns is usually completed within 2-3 months or intermittently over several months.
- Help in making behavior changes to make chronic illnesses easier to manage, such as weight loss, diet changes, and medication compliance.
- Referral to other community resources and other therapists when needed (i.e., specialty services when someone will benefit from more than brief therapy)
Learn more about PureView's Team-Based Behavioral Health!
Behavioral Health Providers are available to existing PureView patients through our main phone line, 406-457-0000, or during a primary care visit. View our contact page for locations and hours.