Our behavioral healthcare providers work as a member of the primary care team.
- Mental health services
- Counseling and behavioral medicine
- Screening and assessment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Case management
- Patient education
If you need help, we are here for you. PureView Health Center provides an array of services regardless of age, background or health condition.
We encourage and support our patients to take an active role in managing their health. We believe that integrated behavioral health is an important part of overall good health. We offer assistance when stress, worry, chronic health conditions and emotional concerns interfere with our patients’ daily life.
Our team approach ensures that our dedicated team of caring professionals addresses the patients‘ physical, behavioral and emotional wellbeing. Our behavior care helps you cope with the stress of hectic, demanding lives. Our psychological frame of mind impacts our physical health just as physical conditions impact our emotions. Our behavioral health providers are here to help you with:
- Making healthy lifestyle choices if you need to manage a chronic condition like diabetes or high blood pressure
- Other conditions effecting your health
PureView practices an integrated healthcare model. This means counselors and physicians work alongside one another to provide behavioral health screenings and brief therapies to patients right in the exam room, during the same visit.
What is Integrated Care?
“Integrated healthcare” is another way to say that we care for the whole person. PureView’s holistic approach to healthcare involves treating patients in a way that ensures that all needs—physical, emotional, mental and social—are being cared for.
Everyone needs help from time to time. It’s amazing how helpful it can be to have an unbiased third party listen to your concerns, help with a little problem solving or suggest new ways to skillfully manage difficult situations.
Behavioral Health Consultation
Through our partnerships with the St. Peter’s Behavioral Unit, Journey Home and Western Montana Mental Health, PureView offers brief, immediate support to PureView providers and their patients in areas such as mental health concerns, coping with chronic illness and life problems, and behavioral change assistance in a variety of areas such as weight loss, medication compliance and lifestyle change.
The Behavioral Healthcare Team will provide immediate and personal follow-up to the PureView primary care providers, including findings and recommendations.
What type of services does our integrated behavioral healthcare team offer?
- Assessment of mental health and substance abuse concerns to help guide a physician’s treatment
- Close collaboration with our primary care providers at and between primary care visits
- Help with crisis management
- Brief therapy for focused concerns—this usually is completed within 2-3 months or intermittently over several months
- Help in making behavior changes to make chronic illnesses easier to manage, such as weight loss, diet changes and medication compliance
- Referral to other community resources and other therapists when needed (i.e. specialty services when someone will benefit from more than brief therapy)
Behavioral Health Providers are available to existing PureView patients through our main phone line 406.457.0000 or during a primary care visit.