COVID-19 – Notice for Patients
PureView is taking the necessary precautionary measures as we prepare for COVID-19 in our community. Our focus remains on protecting the health and safety of our community. PureView is coordinating with the Lewis and Clark County Public Health Department and Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
To protect our patients and staff, we have instituted a set of precautionary measures that are effective immediately:
- Increased screening of our patients and staff for flu-like symptoms.
- Separation of patients with these symptoms from other patients.
- Unnecessary work-related travel for staff is suspended.
- Group services and educational activities at PureView will be suspended.
- We are working with employees on sick leave to ensure they can stay home to care for themselves or loved ones.
Increased screening of patients has already begun.
- All patients will be screened via telephone and/or at the front entrance before entering the building for their appointment.
What can you expect as a patient?
- If you have a wellness exam or another appointment that can be delayed, please reschedule. This will minimize your risk of being exposed. Our staff may reach out to you to reschedule.
- If you have symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath and wish to be seen, please call our main line at 406-457-0000 before coming to the clinic. By calling ahead, the triage team can discuss your symptoms and coordinate the next steps that will optimize your safety and help prevent the spread or exposure of infection in our community and at our facility.
- Patients with symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath are being seen at our East Helena location until further notice.
- If you do come to PureView and have flu-like symptoms, let a staff member know immediately, wear a mask at all times and expect to be redirected to our East Helena location.
- If you are ill (without symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath) and need to be seen, please call to discuss with a triage member or come to our walk-in hours at our main clinic.
How is PureView’s Pharmacy affected?
- We encourage patients to call the pharmacy at 406-500-2080 to set up mail delivery of refills to ensure faster delivery.
- We will continue to deliver medications to the Parker Medical Center and God’s Love Homeless Shelter on a daily basis.
- PureView Health Center’s Pharmacy will not deliver medications to the East Helena Clinic on a daily basis. Patients should call the pharmacy to arrange for home delivery or mail delivery.
- Patients who need to pick up prescriptions at PureView Health Center and have symptoms of cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call ahead of time and arrange for delivery to the parking lot. A mask should be worn at all times in the facility.
Everyone in our community can participate in limiting the spread of any infection. The CDC recommends taking these steps:
- Practice good hand hygiene and avoid touching your face.
- Practice social distancing and avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick. If you are sick and must go out, always wear a mask.
- Cover your mouth and nose with each time you cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow or use a tissue.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Do not go to the emergency room or clinic unless essential.
For more information please visit:
- CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Lewis and Clark County Public Health: https://www.lccountymt.gov/health/disease-control/covid-19.html