3rd Dose Pfizer Boosters Are Now Available
3rd dose Pfizer boosters* are available
At this time, those eligible include:
- Older adults age 65+ and those living in long-term care facilities.
- Adults ages 50-64 at high risk of severe COVID-19, due to underlying medical conditions.
- Adults ages 18-49 at high risk of severe COVID-19 due to underlying medical conditions should consider a booster based on an assessment of their individual benefits and risks and consultation with their medical provider.
- Adults ages 18-64 for people whose jobs put them at high risk for COVID-19 exposure.
- Patients previously eligible for a 3rd dose.
*Current recommendations are for 3rd dose Pfizer boosters only, 6 months after the 2nd dose