Diabetes Care, Prevention and Management
Diabetes is a complex and personal disease. Our healthcare providers and support staff help patients develop goals and provide tools to meet those goals in order to successfully manage their diabetes.
Our Diabetes Program
- Personalized care management
- Free goal-setting, nutrition and wellness appointments
- Funding assistance for diabetes-related lab work for those who qualify
- Affordable, quality testing supplies
- Reduced cost medication and insulin
Acute and Chronic Care Management
Medication Assistance Program
Our Medication Assistance Program (MAP) provides name brand prescriptions at no cost to our patients who do not have prescription drug coverage and are financially eligible. Please contact us today to find out if you qualify.
The 340b prescription drug program provides significantly reduced cost medications to every patient at our clinic. Our participating pharmacies include Bergum Drug and Walgreen’s. Call today for more information.
For more information about medication assistance and the Medication Assistance Program, contact us at: 406.457.0000