Job Posting – Dentist
Under the general administrative direction of the Dental Director, this position provides dental services including dental screenings, diagnosis, basic restorative care, and emergency dental care at the PureView Health Center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides dental services including dental screenings, diagnosis, basic restorative care and emergency dental care;
- Maintains dental records;
- Implements dental protocols;
- Reviews policies for compliance with current practice;
- Participates in review and determination of dental clinic scope of service;
- Implements the Performance Improvement Program;
- Serves as a liaison with the dental community;
- Participates in PureView staff and board meetings as required;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications – Experience & Education
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to:
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree.
- Experience in the practice of dentistry with public health orientation through training, experience or professional interest preferred.
- Must be a licensed dentist, eligible to practice in the State of Montana.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $60.85 – $76.06 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- D.D.S or D.M.D (Required)
For more information or to apply, please visit PureView’s Indeed posting: https://www.indeed.com/job/dentist-cf2e8785075d4c98